Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finally, what you've all been waiting for...

So Maroz has been banging on and on about how I never do anything on this blog and how she's just gonna delete me off it and have it as the Maroz Blog... well I know a lot of people panicked at this prospect, but never fear - Rosoz is here!

It's been a while... since Christmas in fact, and a lot of shits gone down. I had my birthday in February and smashed my precious Blackberry to pieces (thanks Caleb for stepping on it. What are the chances of the biggest guy in the bar finding that little device on the floor and managing to crush it beneath his size 15's?!) so I was forced to join the iPhone club. Not that I'm that upset about it, these things rule. Pretty much every pic from here on out has been taken with Hipstamatic, sorry about that. Here are the very few snaps I got of my bday dinner at Bottega Louie, which is the best place ever, located in downtown. I love it, it feels like a treat every time I go there (which has only been twice, but whose counting?)


Dean was really excited




Lots of simpleness going on here


I really couldn't tell you...


Birthday desert! Damn good birthday desert

No comments:

Post a Comment