Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2009

So last Halloween me and Rosie were just chillin at my pad when all of a sudden my cousins come over wanted to go trick or treating....well it turns out I promised to take them, my bad. So Kim who is pictured with Rosie actually wears that witches hat everywhere, I shit you not! So we gave her a black hoodie and she was sorted. Kieran, pictured with me had nothing, so me and Roz had the genius idea of putting a trash bag on him and painting his face green, BOOYAH, there he was as....actually I have no idea what he was meant to be. Roz went as herself as you can see, and I went as a thug! We took Casey along for the ride, she was a vampire dog and had no idea what was going on......It turned out to be a pretty awesome halloween evening..Thanks KKK (thats Kim, Kieran and Kasey)


HAHAHA look at Roz's Face.....I LOVE you Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment