Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Until Next Year...

Halloween is over... and I'm gutted. What a great time of year! And you Americans really go all out. The decorations, costumes, right down to the food! It's pretty damn impressive. Me and Maroz are already planning our outifts for Halloween 2011. But for now we'll leave you with some of the awesome costumes from this year...

Costume #1 on Friday night. Unfortunately this dodgy picture is the only one I got


Maroz rocked the Clockwork Orange look the next night! It was pretty sweet. And I had a tough time coming up with all that biker gear...


The padre put his brown 70's suit he bought at the Melrose Swap Meet to good use with the help of a pimp stick and a $4.99 shirt I found at a costume shop. I dunno where he got that hat but it was nothing to do with me


But by far the best costumes of the night were Keith's and Pringle's! Sorry, I meant He-Man and She-Ra... Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment